Quantcast

Welcome to RC Drone Forum! Use the main menu and search bar to navigate our site. It's always FREE to join our Drone Community and post in our forums, create your own Drone club, share your photos and videos and more. It's easy to get started and you can login with some of these popular social networks.

Recent purchase of SHRC H1G

I have recently purchase 2 drones from eBay. Both being the    " SHRC  H1G  RC Drones x Pro 5G With 1080P HD Camera GPS WIFI FPV Foldable Quadcopter AU "

With my first purchase, I could not work out how to get past the instruction manual of Tune the Remote and the Drone which you are required to do before anything else.

There are 3 steps. (1) Turn on the Drone {did that}   (2) Turn on the Remote controller {did that} (3) The manual and the video's that I've watched say, push the LEFT toggle fully forward until you hear a chime. {did that = No chime } Then pull the LEFT toggle on the remote fully back until you hear the 2nd. chime. {did that = NO chime}.

That manual at this stage say that the drone is ready to fly, however you are required to Calibrate to the SatNav positions.

In the YouTube video after the 3rd. step, it demonstrates that the Rotors are spinning. That's the Video. Didn't happen with my drone.

With allot of correspondence with the seller on eBay, the Drone was returned for a full refund.

At this stage, I searched another eBay Seller for the very same Drone.

The 2nd. drone arrived last Friday, 31st May 2019, and I have the very same problem. I can only get to stage 3, nothing happens.

This indicates to me that I don't know what I'm doing and possibly the manual (made in China) [but written in English] could be incorrect. Photo 1 is this stage of my manual.

Can someone please assist with me and this drone. It would be greatly appreciated if someone who knows of this particular Drone to give me a step by step instruction if I'm doing anything wrong. I have been in touch with this 2nd. eBay seller and his response is he requires me to send a VDO of my set up process to his private email address. However, I have taken a VDO and when I get to stage 3 of this manual, and the drone does NOT fire up, this VDO is 237MG in size, and my server won't let me send a file that big.

Hoping someone can help me.

Frustrated LeRoy

20190521_112613.jpg

20190521_112856.jpg

20190521_113013.jpg

• Like 1

Hi LeRoy,

I am new to the group so am not sure if I have missed a response to your question.  I have just purchased a SHRC H1.  My instructions have a different step 3 - you push the left toggle forward until you hear a chime then pull the left toggle backwards untill you hear a chime.  At this point your controller should be paired with your drone.

I also have an additional set of pushing the left toggle bottom right at the same time as pushing the right toggle to bottom left to set up the gyroscopes etc ready to fly.

Hope that helps.

PhilP

Thank you Phil P. for taking the time to respond.

I certainly am glad that you have had success with your purchase. I'm guessing that you might not be in Australia as I am. Reason I say that is China sees Australia as a dumping ground for Chinese Land Fill. Exactly what the 2 Drones that I have purchased are.

With the 2nd. Drone that I bought, I took it to a Seller/Repair guy, and when I was pulling it out of the carry bag, I heard him "Oh no !"

He proceeded to pull another 1 of the same drone from under a bench and told me it was his friend's and he's been asked to fix. Unfixable.

I have been in a long drawn out communication war with the eBay seller. First he offered me a $30 refund to get it fixed. Then he insisted that I watch a demo vdo that he sent me. Well that was from China and it was very hard to work my way around formatting that so I could watch. Result is that in my set up, I have done nothing wrong.

This seller is stalling for time. As of Saturday the 8th, eBay will step in as I have lodged a complaint.

Hopefully it will be in the post back to the Seller next Monday for a full refund.

It's a pity because these drones are presented well for sale and for traveling. I really wanted it for an upcoming vacation in August and wanted to practice allot to become competent.

"Such is life"

Again, thank you for taking the time.

Regards

LeRoy

• 8 months later...
On 6/5/2019 at 7:34 AM, PhilP said:

Hi LeRoy,

I am new to the group so am not sure if I have missed a response to your question.  I have just purchased a SHRC H1.  My instructions have a different step 3 - you push the left toggle forward until you hear a chime then pull the left toggle backwards untill you hear a chime.  At this point your controller should be paired with your drone.

I also have an additional set of pushing the left toggle bottom right at the same time as pushing the right toggle to bottom left to set up the gyroscopes etc ready to fly.

Hope that helps.

PhilP

Hi Philp, i just recently purchased an shrc h1g drone from a website in Asia.  It arrived without instructional manuals . No papers instruction. Nothing. Now i have a drone and no idea in How to use it. Wondering if you coul help me by posting some pics of the instructional manual so i can print them . Not a free loader i have exhaustively looked every where on the internet and have not been able to find it. 

Thanks. Dick e.

I have recently purchased a drone shrc h1g on an Asian website,  the drone arrived but without any manual or instructions.  I have tried in numerous occasions to contact the site to resolve this problem receiving bogus answers. I have exhaustively looked for the instructional manuals online with negative results.  Nowhere to be found. Can someone help me ? I need the manual (s) in order to set up and fly my drone.  The model is: SHRC H1G , Its 5g, 1080 RESOLUTION. Thanks.

Dick e.

Edited by Dick e.

On 3/2/2020 at 10:38 PM, Dick e. said:

I have recently purchased a drone shrc h1g on an Asian website,  the drone arrived but without any manual or instructions.  I have tried in numerous occasions to contact the site to resolve this problem receiving bogus answers. I have exhaustively looked for the instructional manuals online with negative results.  Nowhere to be found. Can someone help me ? I need the manual (s) in order to set up and fly my drone.  The model is: SHRC H1G , Its 5g, 1080 RESOLUTION. Thanks.

Dick e.

Hi,

I have scanned a copy of my manual (https://www.dropbox.com/s/bcb72nc5bos7zyu/Drone manual.pdf?dl=0). Hopefully this will help you.

cheers

Phil