Quantcast

Welcome to RC Drone Forum! Use the main menu and search bar to navigate our site. It's always FREE to join our Drone Community and post in our forums, create your own Drone club, share your photos and videos and more. It's easy to get started and you can login with some of these popular social networks.

Does GPS module drain battery fast?

Hi all,

I was just found out that when I'm connected my GPS module my lipo duration drain faster, is that normal...?

When my drone was disconnected the GPS Module seem to me the flight time a bit longer.

First my impression might be wrong so I'm ignore it, but when investigate it's was true.

Was that really normal?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, mus377 said:

Diy drone Sir' x525.....
Thank you for your reply....
By the way if I'm attaching li-ion 2s 14500 with mini regulator only for GPS Module how long the GPS will last...

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Ah, so you have a diy drone you built, correct? Wish I could help with your question, but unfortunately I'm not familiar with that setup or those modifications. Hopefully someone can answer your question on how long the GPS will last from their experience. Can you post some pictures of what you have there?