Quantcast

Welcome to RC Drone Forum! Use the main menu and search bar to navigate our site. It's always FREE to join our Drone Community and post in our forums, create your own Drone club, share your photos and videos and more. It's easy to get started and you can login with some of these popular social networks.

New to drones and which one to get

So I'm new to drones and I don't have one yet but I have a few questions.

I am wanting a drone that has a 5.4 FPV LCD display on the remote (not hooking your phone to the remote), I want it to have either GPS enabled or an optical sensor to hover where it stops. I want it to have altitude hold, a decent camera and $150 or lower. Can anybody help point me in the right direction?

Beings this would be my first drone I was looking at the XK X300-F. I like that but I would really like to have brushless motors. I've heard the brushless motors last longer. I'd also like it to have return to home but that only comes on GPS enabled drones. I'm probably not going to find a drone with everything I want in my price range so if y'all can help me out and let me know of any drones that fit my list on wants in a drone I would appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...