Quantcast

Welcome to RC Drone Forum! Use the main menu and search bar to navigate our site. It's always FREE to join our Drone Community and post in our forums, create your own Drone club, share your photos and videos and more. It's easy to get started and you can login with some of these popular social networks.

How to build an UAV?

Hi. My name is Samantha. I have a friend who really loves drones. Honestly, he's collecting drones from smallest to the largest drone you could ever know. He's a photographer and he usually does aerial shots especially for wedding events and other family gatherings. He mentioned something like UAV, and I was clueless so I came to this forum to ask more about it. He told me that he is planning to build UAV. I want to help him out. I read something about building UAVs here, but it is still not clear to me. Can you help me on how can I assist him from here? What do I need to have before we can build a UAV. Thank you!