Quantcast

Welcome to RC Drone Forum! Use the main menu and search bar to navigate our site. It's always FREE to join our Drone Community and post in our forums, create your own Drone club, share your photos and videos and more. It's easy to get started and you can login with some of these popular social networks.

NEWS: Diatone GT R249+HD with a Caddx Turtle 2

Drone News

Remember my last Diatone GT 249+HD test with the builton RunCam Split Mini 2? A full 95mm jelly machine mainly due to the defective M8 Lens of the RCSM2. To fix that you need the new M12 model so a wider lens potentially no more compatible with the frame. To overcome this problem, Diatone decided to deliver the machine with a Caddx Turtle 2 instead:

https://www.banggood.com/Diatone-2019-GT-R249-HD-MK2-Edition-2-Inch-95mm-F4-OSD-FPV-Racing-Drone-PNP-w-TX200-VTX-Caddx-Turtle-V2-HD-Camera-p-1427231.html

First of all the camera is in M12 format… and reduce drastically the amount of jello. For the other ingradients, they are the same: a good F4 flight controller with a builtin OSD, strong 25A 4S compatible 4-in-1 ESC board and 1105/5500Kv motors. For the VTX, we have a IRC tramp compatible model able to switch between 25mw up to 200mW…. So probably at the end the first 2″ FPV HD machine without jello. The new diatone exists also in 2.5″/115mm variant. Of course, I am like saint thomas…. I will believe in it if and only if I can confirm by myself that fact. Wait & see as usual…

diatone-GTR249-HD-1

diatone-GTR249-HD-2

diatone-GTR249-HD-3

diatone-GTR249-HD-4

diatone-GTR249-HD-5

Diatone 2019 GT R249 HD MK2 Edition 2 Inch 95mm F4 OSD FPV Racing Drone w/ TX200 VTX Caddx Turtle V2 HD Camera

Specification:
Brand Name: Diatone
Model: 2019 GT R249 HD
Item Name: 95mm F4 OSD FPV Racing Drone
Version: PNP ( Without Receiver, battery and radio transmitter)
Drone Wheelbase: 95mm
Recommend Lipo: 3-4S ( Not Included)
Weight: 85g ( without battery)
FC: Mamba F405mini/MPU6000 ;OSD;16M Flash;BEC
Camera: CADDX Turtle V2
VTX: RunCam TX200 25/200mW
ESC: Mamba F25 /25A 4S ESC Dshot 600
Motor: Mamba Racing MB1105 5500KV

Package included:
1 x Diatone GTR249 2 Inch RC Drone

View the full article