Quantcast

Welcome to RC Drone Forum! Use the main menu and search bar to navigate our site. It's always FREE to join our Drone Community and post in our forums, create your own Drone club, share your photos and videos and more. It's easy to get started and you can login with some of these popular social networks.

NEWS: Turbowing Cyclops V2, a 3g smart audio compatible AIO module

Want a super light AIO Module compatible with smart audio ? Boring to change manually the Vfreq/Vband ?. This V2 version of the Turbowing Cyclops is maybe for you: https://www.banggood.com/Turbowing-Cyclops-Mini-5_8G-25mW-48CH-AIO-FPV-Camera-VTX-Transmitter-Combo-Support-Smart-Audio-v1-p-1318070.html

It’s a 3g module uncased up to 4.2g with the full protection. For the camera part, it’s based on a 700TVL CMOS Sensor and FOV will be around 110 degrees approximatively. 48CH channels are supported and transmitted with 25mW. Now 5 wires are here. The blue one is for the smart audio and must be connected to a TX pad of a free UART port of your FC. If you have a recent betaflight version installed, selected correctly the Smart audio protocol with the associated UART, you will be able to select the Vband/Vfreq from the OSD. This module can a good candidate to replace the original AIO system from the excellent UR65/Snapper 6.

Turbowing_cyclops_mini_1

Turbowing_cyclops_mini_2

Turbowing_cyclops_mini_3

Turbowing_cyclops_mini_4

Turbowing_cyclops_mini_5

Turbowing_cyclops_mini_6

Specification:
Output Power:25mw
Supply Voltage:2.9-5.5v
Frequency Band:5362-5945 Mhz
Channel Customer:48
Channel Sel:Touch Switch
Input Format:Ntsc/Pal
Camera Resolution:700tvl
Lens Angel:h:120°/v:100°
Operating Temperature:-10℃~+60℃
Pcb Profile Dimension:14.5mmx12mm+15mmx15.6mm
Miniature And Light Weight Design: 3g
Total Weight: 4.2g

Features:
Compatible With Smartaudio v1 Protocol.
Mounting Bracket Hole Position:Standard m2 Screw Hole Position.

Package Included:
1 x 5.8g 48ch Fpv Camera & Transmitter
1 x English Manual

Instructions:
1.Red And Blue Two Rows Lights Different Colors Blinking Combinations Will Move Position Of Thefrequency;
2.With Blue Led Lights Abcdef Expressed As a Frequency Group, With a Red Led Light 12345678 Shows As The Channel;
3.Frequency Selection:Long Press The Button For 2 Seconds To Enter The Frequency Group Settings,
Press The Button To Change The Frequency Group From a To f, Select The Appropriate Options You Want Then Long Press
The Button To Exit Frequency Group Settings;
4.Change Channels-Short Pressing The Button, Will Changes The Channel To 1 Through 8, Select The Appropriate Option
To Complete the Frequency Selection.

P.S I will try to resume little by little drone-maniac.com. I need to move forward, even if my heard is still broken by my father’s lost. I received a lot of support. I would like to thank you so much. It helped me a lot.

View the full article