Quantcast

Welcome to RC Drone Forum! Use the main menu and search bar to navigate our site. It's always FREE to join our Drone Community and post in our forums, create your own Drone club, share your photos and videos and more. It's easy to get started and you can login with some of these popular social networks.

NEWS: iRangeX Fli14 (1g receiver with RSSI for OSD)

At least a new non-FrSky microreceiver which offers RSSI for the OSD: https://www.banggood.com/IRangeX-Fli14-Flysky-Receiver-with-RSSI-Output-Betaflight-OSD-for-FS-i6-FS-I6X-Turnigy-Evolution-p-1294803.html

The IrangeX Fli14 is a 1g FlySky module supporting AFHDS-2A protocol. The RSSI is exported on the (last) 14th’s channel. The receiver is of course compatible with most last FlySly radios. The control range is announced to be about 300m more or less indentical with any other FrSky D8 micro receiver. It’s a good news for all FlySly’s fans.

i_Range_X_Fli14_1

i_Range_X_Fli14_2

i_Range_X_Fli14_3

i_Range_X_Fli14_4

i_Range_X_Fli14_5

i_Range_X_Fli14_6

Description:
Brand Name: iRangeX
Item Name: Fli14 RX
Channel: 14
Protocol: AFHDS-2A
2.4G Mode: The second generation of an enhanced version of the automatic FM digital system
Antenna Length: 50mm (single antenna)
Input Power: 4.0-6.5V DC
Weight: Only 1g
Size: 19.5mm*12mm*5mm
Color: Black
Signal Output: IBUS
RSSI Output: Channel14
No ground interference ( Transmitting and receiving 1 m from the ground): >300m

Features:
– Customized for Betaflight
– RSSI Display Via OSD without any hack compatible with all Flysky AFHDS-2A protocol transmitter
– Support RSSI Via Channel14(Aux10 in Betaflight)
– Best for FPV Racing drone
– Compatible with FS-i4, FS-i6,FS-I6X,FS-i6S, FS-i10,FS-iT4S, Eachine I6,Turnigy I6S, Turnigy Evolution

Binding procedure:
1. Power for the Fli14 Receiver while press and holding the bind button
2. The LED will blinking fast , this indicates the receiver is in binding mode
3. Get the Flysky transmitter into binding mode , the LED on the receiver will getting to be solid and this indicates binding successfully

Package Included:
1 x Fli14 RX

View the full article