Quantcast

Welcome to RC Drone Forum! Use the main menu and search bar to navigate our site. It's always FREE to join our Drone Community and post in our forums, create your own Drone club, share your photos and videos and more. It's easy to get started and you can login with some of these popular social networks.

NEWS: HUBSAN H216A X4 pro

Drone News

Hubsan just announced the revision of their H502E, now fully compatible with their (great) appz and the more important including their 1080p camera: https://www.banggood.com/Hubsan-H216A-X4-DESIRE-Pro-WiFi-FPV-With-1080P-HD-Camera-Altitude-Hold-Mode-RC-Drone-Quadcopter-RTF-p-1234743.html.
The machine is still based on 8520 coreless brushed motors and large props (5.3″) to extend as possible the flight duration. Another important change, they give up a radio control based on the A7105 RFchip. Now it’s a Bluetooth model able to control the machine up to 40-50m. I would say the more interesting is the possibility to play with advanced features: mission planner, follow-me, orbit flight mode, etc…. while shooting non-stabilized 1080p@30fps for less than 100USD. As all their model brushed based, be aware their motors are really under stress and their durability are very reduced so it’s important to stock in advance spare motors. If the camera module is as good as the H501A (brushless version), the H216A (twice cheaper) is a very interesting product because got the same amount of advanced features. The Hubsan WiFi extender can be probably plugged with.

null

null

Description:
Brand Name: Hubsan
Item NO.: H216A
Item Name: Hubsan H216A RC Quadcopter
Frequency: 2.4G

Quadcopter:
Quadcopter Size: 180*180*60mm
Weight(including the battery):162g
Battery: 7.6V 750mAh Lipo.
Max current: 6A
Rotor size:135mm (5.3 inches )
Wheelbase:225mm
Motor: Coreless motor

Battery:
Voltage: 7.6V
Capacity: 750mAh Lipo.
Flight time: around 12minutes
Charging time: around 130 minutes

Camera:
FOV: 85°
Resolution:1920*1080P 30FPS
Photo JPEG
Video MP4

Transmitter:
With Bluetooth transmitter
Wifi Max Flight radius: 50 meters
Battery: 4 x AAA battery (not included)
FPV:Real Time Photo/Video Transmission

APP Functions:
WIFI Real Time Video Transmission
Waypoint flight (settable waypoint and altitude)
One key takeoff
Follow me mode
Orbiting mode
Headless mode
video/photo

Features:
– 1080P HD Camera:
Built in 1920*1080P HD camera are tuned amazingly to capture stunning pictures and videos from the sky.
– Altitude Hold Mode:
With altitude hold mode function provides stable flight.
– Follow Me Mode:
With Follow me function,turns you into a mobile photographer with a personal cameraman
– Headless Mode:
With headless mode function,no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying.
– App Waypoint Function:
Draw a fligh path on the screen, and the drone would conduct an autonomous flight along the designated path.
– LED Light:
With LED lights making the flight more spectacular especially in the dark.

Package Included:
1x H216A RC Quadcopter
1x Transmitter
1x Battery
1x Charger
1x Manual

Cet article NEWS: HUBSAN H216A X4 pro est apparu en premier sur Drone-Maniac !!!!!!!.

View the full article