Quantcast

Welcome to RC Drone Forum! Use the main menu and search bar to navigate our site. It's always FREE to join our Drone Community and post in our forums, create your own Drone club, share your photos and videos and more. It's easy to get started and you can login with some of these popular social networks.

NEWS: Hubsan H122D a dual analog/digital 5.8G brushed smart FPV machine ?

Drone News

Hubsan just announced a new brushed compact FPV racer (~100mm), i.e. the H122D: https://www.banggood.com/Hubsan-H122D-X4-STORM-5_8G-FPV-Micro-Racing-Drone-Quadcopter-With-720P-Camera-HV002-Googles-p-1209363.html

Well nowdays a strange to see a brushed model while brushless are now everywhere… but they advertize about boosted performances of their brushed motor. The general structure is in carbon and the FPV cam can also record builtin videos in 720p resolution (without EIS of course). Well the small originality, it seems the FPV part also includes the 5.8G digital WiFi module. So it means you can either fly FPV with a classic 5.8G analog FPV goggles … or fly the machine via your smartphone/tablet via their excellent Hubsan Appz. The follow me is even announced ….Another originality, the radio control works with bluetooth protocol…and the max distance range about 100m… I want to see if it’s possible to maintain alive a bluetooth connexion over 100m. Notice also there is a deluxe edition where a small 4.3″ 5.8G analog FPV screen is provided as well as an FPV mask where the screen must be inserted. The flight time announced to be around 6min….. Well…. in general I am a bit sceptical about this new Hubsan product except if all advanced flight modes promised via the app work well.

null

null

null

null

null

null

null

null

null

null

null

Description:
Brand: Hubsan
Item No.: H122D
Item Name: Hubsan H122D Micro Racing Drone
Material: Carbon Fibre
Motor: Coreless
Quadcopter Size: 112.5*111*62mm (3.7 inch X 3.7 inch)
Weight(Including The Battery): 116.5 g
Battery: 7.6V (2S) 710mAh Lipo.
Camera: Built-in 720P HD Camera
Flight Time: Around 6-8minutes
Charging Time: 150 minutes
Max Flight: 100±10 meters
Memory card: 4G TF card.
Max support: 1- 32GB card class 4 (not included )
Transmitter: 2.4GHz Bluetooth TX
4 LED indicators & Rubber feet
4.3inch LCD Screen(Goggles Version)

APP
WIFI Real Time Video Transmission
Waypoint flight (settable waypoint and altitude)
One key takeoff
Follow me mode
Orbiting
video/photo

Function: Flips & Rolls,Low Battery Protection,Compatible With FatShark

Cet article NEWS: Hubsan H122D a dual analog/digital 5.8G brushed smart FPV machine ? est apparu en premier sur Drone-Maniac !!!!!!!.

View the full article