Quantcast

Welcome to RC Drone Forum! Use the main menu and search bar to navigate our site. It's always FREE to join our Drone Community and post in our forums, create your own Drone club, share your photos and videos and more. It's easy to get started and you can login with some of these popular social networks.

FYI: Some reviews postboned until ….

Drone News

fyi-uma-abreviatura-para-for-your-inform

Hi,

Don’t think each review are each time a simple walk without any problem…. Currently at least 3 reviews are postboned until sine die:

1) Walkera Vitus 320: I got probably a defective radio and more I received a pre-release model (#id <= 375)… I will resend it to china this week

2) Bayang X21 double-GPS with 5G WiFi: as usual, channels used by this 5G WiFi are not compatible with all the android devices I own… and no possibility to change them we for the MJX B2W.

3) Blackbox D1M: DOA … no power when the battery is powered … while the system is working in media device via USB powering…

everyone-knows-fyi-short-for-for-your-in

Cet article FYI: Some reviews postboned until …. est apparu en premier sur Drone-Maniac !!!!!!!.

View the full article