Quantcast

Welcome to RC Drone Forum! Use the main menu and search bar to navigate our site. It's always FREE to join our Drone Community and post in our forums, create your own Drone club, share your photos and videos and more. It's easy to get started and you can login with some of these popular social networks.

NEWS: AOSENMA CG035 with Optical positionning and 5.8G 1080p WiFi camera

Drone News

Remember the Aosenma CG35?, probably one of the chepeast GPS quadcopter with a 2-axis brushed gimbal ?. Here is a new revision: https://www.banggood.com/AOSENMA-CG035-Double-GPS-Optical-Positioning-WIFI-FPV-With-1080P-HD-Camera-RC-Quadcopter-p-1193495.html.

There are two versions: a basic version without WiFi camera and one advanced with a 5.8G WiFi camera. Be aware, your smartphone must support these channels and in general you can have problems with non-chinese android devices. Like the former edition, a double GPS system is here: one module in the GPS, one in the transmitter to perform follow me. On novelty is the introduction of a Visual Positionning system with optical flow analysis. They remove the infficient gimbal for a fixed camera mount welcoming a 1080p@24fps camera with 120 degrees of FOV broadcasting the FPV signal as well for an app. Classic GPS flight modes are proposed: RTH, GPS-stabilization …. and thanks to double GPS system, a follow me function. IMHO with the introduction of a specialized App, the machine can be seen as a new competitor of the Hubsan H501A and the MJX Bugs B2W. I really hope the camera will offer respectable performances at least in term of light sensitivity and frame rate. The control range is advertized to be around 500m.. I guess is still based on a FlySky 2.4G solution. For the WiFi FPV link, we can obtain 300m for iOS phones and up to 500m for androids. IMHI, only the new WiFI version is interesting versus the former model.

null

null

null

null

null

null

null

null

null

null

Description:
Brand name:AOSENMA
Item name: CG035
Frequency : 2.4G
Channel : 4CH
Gyro:6 Axis
Motor Type: Brushless Motor
Control Distance: 500m
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Battery: 7.4V 3200mAh Lipo battery (included)
Charging time: 120mins
Flying Time: 20-25mins
Controller Mode: Mode switch
Color: White, black
Product size (L x W x H): 33 x 33 x 13.7 cm
Package size (L x W x H): 44x 37 x 9.3 cm
Specification of WIFI Camera version:
WIFI camera: Only support 5G smart phone
Camera: 1080P(Can support 32G memory card, above 6C high-speed card )
WIFI Distance: Android system 400m
IOS symstem 250m
Camera Battery: 7.4V 450mAh Lipo battery

Features:
WIFI camera version come with 1080P HD gimbal camera.
Brushless Motor strong power to the quadcopter.
With double GPS,one in the drone and the other in the transmitter,it can set hight and achieve ” Follow me function”.
GPS & optical flow positioning systems, which allow you to hover your drone in a spot accurately.
With smart orbit shooting mode, one key 360° orbits mode allows you to take a perfect selfie video around yourself.
With Headless Mode,no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying .
One key to return function makes it easily to find the way home. Failsafe Return to home.
With low power alarm, transmitter will emit “di-di-” sound when the drone lack of power.
With auto return function, drone will return to the location where the transmitter is when lost connection to the transmitter.
With Follow me function, aircraft follower remote controller,arbitrary and easy manipulation.Telemetry and mission planner by default.
With 2.4G Transmiter/ Easy Adjust Frequency
6 axis gyro fly system makes more stable and flexible flight.
Transmitter can switch freely between Mode 1 and Mode 2

Functions: GPS&optical flow positioning, Headless mode, One key return, Follow me, Auto return, Forward/backward,Sideward flight,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light

Package Included:

WIFI camera version:
1 x CG035 Quadcopter
1 x Camera
1 x Transmitter
1 x 7.4V 3200mAh Lipo Battery
4 x Propeller
1 x Charger
1 x Manual

Without camera version:
1 x CG035 Quadcopter
1 x Transmitter
1 x 7.4V 3200mAh Lipo Battery
4 x Propeller
1 x Charger
1 x Manual

Cet article NEWS: AOSENMA CG035 with Optical positionning and 5.8G 1080p WiFi camera est apparu en premier sur Drone-Maniac !!!!!!!.

View the full article