Quantcast

Welcome to RC Drone Forum! Use the main menu and search bar to navigate our site. It's always FREE to join our Drone Community and post in our forums, create your own Drone club, share your photos and videos and more. It's easy to get started and you can login with some of these popular social networks.

NEWS: AIRSELFIE E03, a 62g brushless 1080p@30fps machine

After the zerotech dobby, the wingsland S6, the sunlytech ALPHAcam, here is probably the smallest and the lightest selfie drone: https://www.banggood.com/AirSelfie-E03-WiFi-FPV-5MP-HD-Camera-Selfie-Drone-With-Power-Bank-Brushless-RC-Quadcopter-p-1175119.htmlThe Airselfie E03 is a 62g brushless selfie drone able to shoot 1080p@30fps video but WITHOUT ELECTRONIC STABILIZATION….???? I really don’t understand designers who hope to obtain acceptable outdoors videos without EIS for a 62g machine !!!. Are they dreaming ???? Ok for indoors, at least there is a visual positionning system … so for indoors should be more less acceptable. Advertized flytime are about 3-4min … so in practice if you have 2min30 it will be already not bad. Definitively …. I don’t understand the introduction of such gadget machine …. Maybe I am wrong…. but I don’t think so. I should name this machine “AirDizzy” E03 because it’s how you will be after watching recorded videos.

null

null

null

null

null

null

null

null

null

AirSelfie E03

E03 Size 67.4*94.5*10.6mm
Package size 202*103*48cm
Quadcopter weight 62g
Battery 7.4V 260mAh
Charging time 30 mins
Flight time 3 ~ 4mins
Control distance (App) 20m
Flight speed 3 m/s
Camera Photo 5MP
Video FHD: 1920x1080P 30fps
Position Visual positioning system
Ultrasonic positioning
App Android & IOS

Features:

– Equipped with 4 micro brushless motors,make your flight more powerful.
– WiFi FPV with 5MP HD camera are tuned amazingly to capture stunning pictures and videos from the sky.
– Embedded with visual positioning and sonar system,just tossflytm and AirSelfie will hover there waiting for your command, give you more bigger selfie experience.
– Palm Throwing(TossFly): Airselfie flat on the palm of your hand, start the motor, throw up the drone gently, and then the drone will self-hovering automatically.
– Palm Landing(TouchLand): palm up close to the drone, it will automatically sensor, and landing on the palm.
– With portable Power Case/ Power Bank (Optional), you can charge your drone everywhere. Make your flight more convience.
– No need the remote control, touch the app on your mobile then it can fly.

View the full article