Quantcast

Welcome to RC Drone Forum! Use the main menu and search bar to navigate our site. It's always FREE to join our Drone Community and post in our forums, create your own Drone club, share your photos and videos and more. It's easy to get started and you can login with some of these popular social networks.

BAD TESTING: Jumper X68S

null

PREAMBULE

Sometime …. testings are not going as we wanted …. Here is the backstage of the Jumper X68S testing…. Everything was perfect until the real demo flight where I realized firt that the front left motors was not spinning correctly (kind of ESC problem) then trying to fix the first problem, the FrSky receiver also has been damaged 🙁🙁 … So I am super frustated because I was really impatient to test this model….So please enjoy basic informations about the Jumper X68S. https://www.banggood.com/Jumper-X68S-68mm-Brushless-F3-5_8G-Mini-FPV-Racing-Drone-with-32CH-25mW-VTX-600TVL-Camera-p-1151472.html. A new one just has been shipped …. I guess one more time on the slow boat. Expect my full review not before 15 days minimum :(…. Shit happens…

null

null

null

null

null

null

null

null

Props pop out super easily … need to be glued

null

The weight of all electronic 🙂
null

The more important I would say is how to connect the FPV plug and the USB extender cable. The receiver is blocking partially the USB connexion… then you need to gently turn the receiver over their 3 pins connexions … can break or damage the receiver 🙁 It’s really a bad design

null

on the left the USB connexion (with plastic pad front of you) while for the FPV the white wire must be on the right

null

null

Partial conclusions

PROS

+ Super light machine
+ More thrust than the Eachine DustX58 and any brushed tinywhoop
+ Acro compatible
+ Real brushless Tinywhoop
+ FPV camera well protected
+ IR lap timer

CONS

– No visible microUSB and bind button, need to open the canopy
– No real MicroUSB port, need to connect the machine with an awfull way (can damage the machine)
– Fragile main lower frame structure and ducted system
– Dshot 300 only (BB1 chip)

Cet article BAD TESTING: Jumper X68S est apparu en premier sur Drone-Maniac !!!!!!!.

View the full article