Quantcast

Welcome to RC Drone Forum! Use the main menu and search bar to navigate our site. It's always FREE to join our Drone Community and post in our forums, create your own Drone club, share your photos and videos and more. It's easy to get started and you can login with some of these popular social networks.

NEWS: JYU Hornet 2, redemption time for JYU ?

More than year ago was introduced the JYU hornets a brushless 250mm with clipsable modules: FPV and gimbal hi-res camera modules. If the idea was original, this model was in practice relatively disapointing …: fragile plastic frame, poor FPV range and super short flight time with the gimbal module. Now here is the version 2 of the Hornet S: https://www.banggood.com/JYU-Hornet-2-Racing-5_8G-FPV-With-4K-HD-Camera-3-Axis-Gimbal-RC-Quadcopter-RTF-p-1149085.html
They change/improve almost all elements. Now we have a 4S battery and flight time are increased of 44%. 28min in FPV and 20 with 3-axis gimbal are promised. The plastic structure is also promised to be 30% more stronger. The control range about 1000m. The FPV module offers a much better range, can record up to 1080p@30 fps with 150deg of FOV and tilt angle can be ajusted. The gimbal version offers two choice of camera. A 2.7K with 120deg of FPV and 4K with 90 deg (only)…. No mention about any FPV transmission with the gimbal camera module … I hope so. I suspect a 2.4G FPV transmission for the gimbal variant. A wrist module is also announced for follow-me application. In any via an appz, it will be possible to define a mission path-planning, to fly around a point of interest and of course a follow-me with the wrist… I really hope now JYU spend a lot of time to polish their product. Finally, the Hornet 2 represents what the Hornet 1 would have been during the last year introduction. What’s a pity that first clients were used as beta testers.
And I really hope the structure will be more solid ….

Standard edition

null

null

null

null

null

FPV edition

null

null

Gimbal edition

null

null

null

null

null

null

null

Features:
-Streamlined design,every contour of the Hornet 2 was fashioned to create a beautiful and aerodynamic design made to maximize speed and agility.
Not just outward appearance, inside of hornet 2 also have reasonable design, heat inside is easy comes out when flying.
-Dual GPS auto positioning system, the accurate positioning location, perfect advanced follower.
-With 3600mAh intelligent battery, extend fly time for about 22-28 minutes, more energy and greater power combine to give you a vastly improved flight experience. This upgraded Intelligent Flight Battery has built-in CPU and sensors that let you know the status and remaining power of your battery in real time.
-With FPV HD Camera, your best angle with 1080P HD video.Camera pitch +38° ~ -80°, support video record.(FPV Version)
-With 1080P/4K HD camera, 3-Axis Gimbal, make shooting and taking video more stable, gives you more clear and high quality wonderful views from different angles.(Gimbal Version)
-With way points function, record a flight path, then tell your Hornet 2 to fly along the same path repeatedly while you control the camera and orientation.(Gimbal version)
-With point of interest function, record a point of interest, then tell your hornet 2 to fly surround repeatedly while you control the camera, radius, speed and height.(Gimbal version)
-With follow me function, using wrist control hornet 2 follow with you.
-Low battery auto return, low power to the set value, hornet 2 will automatically returns home point.
-Low Power Geo Fencing,if a low battery warning is triggered during the flight, You will not be able to fly the aircraft out of this fenced in area with a radius of 20 meters and a height of 20 meters.
-Two antennas on the top of the transmitter to ensure a stable radio coverage.
Colorful led light to distinguish the direction of quadcopter and Flight mode,show the batteryÿs reminding.

Package included:

Standard Version:
1 x Hornet S GPS Quadcopter
1 x Transmitter
1 x Battery

FPV Display Version:
1 x C3 Camear
1 x FPV LCD Screen
1 x Transmitter
1 x Battery

1080P Camera Gimbal Version:
1 x C5 Camera
1 x Brushless Gimbal
1 x Landing Gear
1 x Transmitter
1 x Battery

4K Camera Gimbal Version:
1 x C6 Camera
1 x Brushless Gimbal
1 x Landing Gear
1 x Transmitter
1 x Battery

Cet article NEWS: JYU Hornet 2, redemption time for JYU ? est apparu en premier sur Drone-Maniac !!!!!!!.

View the full article