Quantcast

Welcome to RC Drone Forum! Use the main menu and search bar to navigate our site. It's always FREE to join our Drone Community and post in our forums, create your own Drone club, share your photos and videos and more. It's easy to get started and you can login with some of these popular social networks.

Ruko pro 11 connection problem

chuckwagon52

Hi, I've been flying using my Iphone and decided to use a larger Lenovo tablet.  I cant get the tablet to recognize the drone. The new tablet is 8.1.0 android, gps etc so it should be able to handle the job. I downloaded the Ruko fly app with no problem.  The drone shows up on the Iphone network but not the tablet. At first I thought, it was maybe because I had both units on so I turned the phone off, still no luck. Can anyone offer any advice?  I read somewhere in the manual about connecting the controller to the tablet, but of course I dont have a mini to mini connection cable. I have no problem buying one if anyone thinks it will solve the problem, or its just something stupid I`m missing? Thanks, Chuck