Quantcast

Welcome to RC Drone Forum! Use the main menu and search bar to navigate our site. It's always FREE to join our Drone Community and post in our forums, create your own Drone club, share your photos and videos and more. It's easy to get started and you can login with some of these popular social networks.

Hello From Pennsylvania

jeff s

Hi my name is Jeff, I am new to this forum and new to drones, don't actually own one yet. Looking for some advice on a good entry level drone in the $100 to $200 range, simple to operate, good battery life, 

ability for it to track/follow me. I have looked at Tac Drone Pro, Tactic Air Drone, and the Quadair. Don't know enough about drones to know if those are any good. I read some reviews on several and one had several reviews that said when they set it up and turned it on it just flew away, the remote did nothing and the emergency stop didn't work. Any help/advice/input would be appreciated. Thanks

• 9 months later...

HOLY STONE FPV Drone is very easy to use for beginners and children, and price is $150 .I particularly like the return button as I have had other drones in the past just fly off never to be seen again. The video/camera picture quality is also very good using the app. which I also found easy to use. One of the bonuses with this drone is the recharge function on the remote saving the expense of batteries. Also the carry case is a nice factor and it is nicely laid out inside to protect the drone from damage. There are many other option at this webpage, I also use the case as a launching pad if in an area of long grass preventing damage to the rotors during take off. Finally the second battery is a definite plus and there is space within the case for a third battery should you want one.

• 8 months later...