Quantcast

Welcome to RC Drone Forum! Use the main menu and search bar to navigate our site. It's always FREE to join our Drone Community and post in our forums, create your own Drone club, share your photos and videos and more. It's easy to get started and you can login with some of these popular social networks.

NEWS: WLtoys Q383A, a micro 5.8G hexacopter with an air of “Déjà Vu”

Drone News

A new version of the WLToys Q383A including a 5.8G FPV solution is announced here: http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_609788.html. It’s a minihexacopter integrating a 720p/25mW FPV cam combo. Well IMHO, it’s almost the same machine introduced one year ago, i.e. the Q282 (I reviewed the non FPV version here: http://www.drone-maniac.com/test-wltoys-q282j-a-microhexacopter/). I can see here only the introduction of the a builtin propguard…. that’s all…. Unfortunatly still the same narrow lens and downtilted…. WLtoys !!! are you listening what we want ????? I guess their stock of the Q282 was so high that they need to rebrand it with tiny cosmetic changes… I am so disapointed by WLtoys …. Was one of my first brand who introduced me into this hobby…. Well by the way, the machine was not so bad but the narrow FPV lens killed and FPV performances.

null

null

null

null

null

null

General
Brand: WLtoys
Type: Hexacopter
Model: Q383 – A
Features: 5.8G FPV,Brushed Version,Camera,Radio Control
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 3D rollover,Forward/backward,Headless Mode,Hover,One Key Automatic Return,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Material: ABS/PS,Electronic Components
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level

Connectivity
Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Channel: 4-Channels
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: 60-80m
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: No
FPV Distance: 50 – 70m
Transmitter Power: 6 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)

Battery
Battery: 3.7V 500mAh lithium-ion ( included )
Flying Time: 5~6mins
Charging Time (h): about 90mins

Camera
Video Resolution: 720P HD

Dimension and Weight
Product weight: 0.049 kg
Package weight: 0.740 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 17.30 x 17.30 x 5.30 cm / 6.81 x 6.81 x 2.09 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 32.00 x 9.00 x 25.50 cm / 12.6 x 3.54 x 10.04 inches

null

Package Contents
Package Contents: 1 x Hexacopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x FPV Monitor, 1 x 3.7V 500mAh Li-ion Battery, 6 x Spare Propeller, 1 x Card Reader, 1 x 4GB Micro SD Card, 2 x USB Charging Cable, 1 x Charger Box, 1 x Chinese-English Manual

Cet article NEWS: WLtoys Q383A, a micro 5.8G hexacopter with an air of “Déjà Vu” est apparu en premier sur Drone-Maniac !!!!!!!.

View the full article