Quantcast

Welcome to RC Drone Forum! Use the main menu and search bar to navigate our site. It's always FREE to join our Drone Community and post in our forums, create your own Drone club, share your photos and videos and more. It's easy to get started and you can login with some of these popular social networks.

NEWS: Eachine “Bat” QX105, the first full equiped 1020 brushed FPV racer

Drone News

Another brushed racer one more time from Eachine: http://www.banggood.com/Eachine-BAT-QX105-wAIOF3_BRUSHED-OSD-600TVL-CAM-1020-Motor-Buzzer-Micro-FPV-Racing-Quadcopter-BNF-p-1116393.html

This time a lot of novelties: first of all the FC is a variant of the classic SPF3 including directly an OSD configurable directly through Betaflight!!! that’s great. It will be even possible to tune PIDs and a lot of parameters through the OSD and the radio. A small buzzer is added too. For the FrSky version, the receiver firmware have been updated to send by telemetry the RSSI and Vbat to the radio (also displayed on the OSD).
Second major introduction are the 1020 black edition coreless motors so even larger and stronger than “classic” 8520 model for the 100mm category. In the other hand, the weight standalone is 72.5g so add 16 extra grams for the 600mAh 1s LiPo. Finally the FPV camera can be slightly oriented positively for more agressive FPV flights. The flight time is announced to be 5min with the Voltage down dangerously to 2.8v !!! so it means in practice more 4mins to secure the battery. Notice there are 3 versions with either a FrSky (D8)/ Flysky (AFHDS-2A) and DSM2/DSMX receiver.

I have no practical feedback about the superiority in term of power of these 1020 motors versus 8520 ones. The real question is, how will be the total thrust for this QX105 (72.5g) versus classic QX95 for example (39.5g)… so close to be twice more heavier. It’s clear the QX105 is more an outdoors flyer.

null

null

null

null

null

Description:
The Eachine BAT QX105 is a New Design Micro FPV Racing Drones built-in OSD both for Indoor or Outdoor, the new QX105 comes with Betaflight firmware which can bring you an amazing FPV flight experience. The Black Edition 1020 Coreless motor support more powerful output , makes the QX105 more stable and faster, just like a beast. The adjustable angle of camera, The OSD, The LED_Strip, The carbon fiberglass frame, The buzzer, All that you can thought of the equipment for the FPV flight , it has ready. So take The Eachine BAT QX105 to your home now!

Specification:
Brand Name: Eachine
Item NO.: QX105
Wheelbase: 105mm
Weight: 75g (Without propeller guard)
Flight controller: Eachine AIOF3_BRUSHED (STM32 F303 MCU/ MPU6000 VIA SPI)
Motor: Coreless 1020 Black Edition CW/CCW
Propeller: New Design 66mm CW/CCW 2-blades propeller
Camera: 600TVL HD CMOS 1/4inch
VTX: 5.8g 25MW 48CH NTSC/PAL Video transmitter
Battery: 3.7V 600mah Lipo battery
OSD: Betaflight OSD
Firmware of Flight controller: Betaflight 3.0.1 (Target:OmnibusF3)
Flight time: 5 minutes (Battery voltage at 2.8v)

Features:
More powerful 1020 Black Edition Coreless motor
Jaw-dropping flight performance
Airmode/Angle/Acro mode support
Adjustable Angle of Camera (0°~15°)
Built-in Betaflight OSD
Radio Stick to control PID Tunes
LED_STRIP Ready
Buzzer Ready
Telemetry RSSI Output ready
V-bat Detector

Receiver Option:
-Frsky D8 mode SBUS Output 8ch With RSSI output (OSD display or X9D telemetry)
-Flysky compatible 8ch PPM receiver(AFHDS 2A Mode)
-DSM2/DSMX compatible Receiver

Compatible:
1. Frsky Receiver compatible with FRSKY X9D/X9D PLUS(D8 mode),and XJT (D8 Mode),DJT DFT DHT.
2. Flysky Receiver compatible with FS-i4, FS-i6, FS-i6S, FS-i6X, FS-i10, FS-GT2E, FS-GT2G, FS-GT2F.
3. DSM2/DSMX compatible Satellite receiver

null

Package included:
1 x QX105 Frame kit
6 x 1020 Coreless Motor
1 x AIOF3_BRUSHED Flight Controller Built-in RX
1 x 5.8G VTX w/Camera antenna
8 x 66mm Propeller
2 x 3.7V 600mah Battery
1 x LED_STRIP
1 x Buzzer
1 x USB Charging cable
1 x Paddle propeller

You have also a full RTF version with a FlySky AFHDS-2A solution: http://www.banggood.com/Eachine-BAT-QX105-105mm-Micro-FPV-LED-Racing-Quadcopter-wAIOF3-OSD-Eachine-i6-Transmitter-RTF-p-1116394.html

Cet article NEWS: Eachine “Bat” QX105, the first full equiped 1020 brushed FPV racer est apparu en premier sur Drone-Maniac !!!!!!!.

View the full article