Quantcast

Welcome to RC Drone Forum! Use the main menu and search bar to navigate our site. It's always FREE to join our Drone Community and post in our forums, create your own Drone club, share your photos and videos and more. It's easy to get started and you can login with some of these popular social networks.

NEWS: Hubsan X4 Star H507A, the cheapest follow-me/path-planning quadcopter

Drone News

Hubsan delivers a new update of their Hubsan H502S with their new H507A: http://www.banggood.com/Hubsan-X4-STAR-H507A-App-Compatible-Wifi-FPV-With-1080P-HD-Camera-GPS-RC-Quadcopter-RTF-p-1115752.html. Here bye bye the 5.8G solution but now it’s a pure 2.4G WiFi solution who have been prefered…. It means in practice latency versus distance. Other ingredients are: 720P camera, 10min of flight time (less than the H502E/S but probably they saved a bit of weight to unstress coreless motors), large 7″.2 props. Good news, like the H502S, the follow me feature as well as a new path planner thanks to the new WiFi interface. For me the main open question is about durability of motors. For the H502E/S version, it was the weakest point since they installed these huge props to extend flight time. With the H507A, we have the same props … so this question is fundamental. If they saved some extra weight and/or installed more durable motors, the announced price is very interesting for a full complete solution. I hope also they changed the wide FOV lens of the H502E/S blurring partially videos.

null

null

null

null

Description:
Brand Name: Hubsan
Item NO.: H507A
Item Name: Hubsan X4 H507A RC quadcopter
Frequency: 2.4G
Channel: 4CH
Gyro: 6 Axis
Flying time: About 10mins
Quadcopter battery:550mAh Lipo.
Color:Black

Features:
* Built in 1920x1080P HD 720p camera are tuned amazingly to capture stunning pictures and videos from the sky.
* With App Waypoint Function,easy to control and more relaxtion and time to enjoy the flight experience.
* Built-in GPS(Universal version) positioning system, the accurate positioning location, perfect advanced follower.
* With Follow me function,turns you into a mobile photographer with a personal cameraman.
* With headless mode function,no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying.
* The 550mAh capacity battery provides 20 10 minutes of satisfying flight on a sigle charge.

Package Included:
1x H507A RC Quadcopter
1x Transmitter
1x Battery
1x Charger
4x Blade

Cet article NEWS: Hubsan X4 Star H507A, the cheapest follow-me/path-planning quadcopter est apparu en premier sur Drone-Maniac !!!!!!!.

View the full article