Quantcast

Welcome to RC Drone Forum! Use the main menu and search bar to navigate our site. It's always FREE to join our Drone Community and post in our forums, create your own Drone club, share your photos and videos and more. It's easy to get started and you can login with some of these popular social networks.

NEWS: IRangeX IRX-IR8M, another “universal” radio in approach

Drone News

Seems after the popular success of the first Multimodule DeviationTX compatible radio, i.e. the Jumper T8SG that a lot of new chinese radios will follow. Here is a gamepad style model ultra compact and light from IRangeX, the IRX-IR8M: https://www.banggood.com/IRangeX-iRX-IR8M-2_4G-8CH-Multi-Protocol-Transmitter-With-PPM-S_BUS-Mini-Receiver-p-1226058.html

We have a radio with the same 4-in-1 multimodule supporting hundreds of protocols, a small LCD screen (the same as for the Jumper & the 7E), 6 switches, 2 pots. Here up to 255 model files can be stored and they clam than OS can be upgraded by USB but actually no reference to DeviationTX … so it’s not 100% sure it will be based on this OS. The radio can be powered either by 4xAA or a 2S LiPo. According to my Banggood contact, 10 first samples will be ready (for reviewers I guess) from the 11-30. I will probably one of them :). Sound also a super great radio. The gimbals also look better than the Jumper original ones (but a new revision with Hall sensor ones will be introduced soon for the Jumper). Compared to the jumper, no vibrations motor seems here but the USB access is direct at least. A compact receiver (probably a FlySky AFHDS-2A) is also included. Probably we will see a future war of the best multimodule radio and it’s good for us to see such new products.

null

null

null

null

null

null

null

null

null

Description:
Brand name: iRangeX
Item number: iRX-IR8M
Band: 2.4GHz
Channels: 8
Color: White, Black (optional)
Mode: Mode 2, Mode 1 (optional)
Computer Radio: Yes
Outpulse: 1000-2000ms
Model Memery: 30
Modulation: “4 IN 1” CYRF6936, CC2500, NRF2401, A7105
Range: Full
Telemetry: Yes
Transmitter (Tx) Battery Type: 2S Lithium lon Battery/ 4S “AA” 1.5V

Features:
* i8X-IR8M transmitter can act like a USB drive. Managing models, configuration, icons, and themes is as easy as copying a file.
* Supporting for up to 255 different models in transmitter memory.
* Fully configurable themes including bitmaps, fonts.
* Flexible transmitter configuration, remap any switches or buttons to any purples. Also Virtual Channels for additional functionality.
* All text is localized, user-adjustable mode configurations (1, 2, 3 or 4)
* Smooth, quad-bearing gimbals, adjustable stick length and tension.
* Comfortable, no-slip tubber grips.
* Easy-to-read backlit screen.
*Support for multiple protocols without any modifications to the transmitter:
Cyprus: CYR6936: DSM/DSMX, JR Pro, Walkera DEVO
Texas Instruments: CC2500: Frsky, Futaba SFHSS
Amiccom: A7105: Flysky AFHDS2A, Hubsan
Nordic Semiconductor: NRF24L01: Hisky, Syma, Assan and mose other Chinese models.

Package Included:
1X iRangeX iRX-IR8M 2.4G 8CH Multi-Protocol Transmitter With Receiver

Cet article NEWS: IRangeX IRX-IR8M, another “universal” radio in approach est apparu en premier sur Drone-Maniac !!!!!!!.

View the full article